The purpose of our admission policy is to help you through the admission process effectively and to guide you place your child in the appropriate class at Delhi International School.
Registration for Admission to grades Nursery to VII for the academic year 2018 -19 will commence from the 4th week of January 2018.
Applications can be collected from the School office in person on all working days , Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AMand 4:00 PM.
Admission is open to students of all communities, irrespective of caste & creed. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
Applying for admission does not guarantee admission. Admission is subject to eligibility of the student based on his/her SAT score, Personal interview and availability of seats.
Submit the duly filled in Registration form along with the necessary documents.Documents required for submission at the time of admission-
1. Four recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and one each of the parents or the guardian.
2. Photocopy of the date of birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
3. Photocopy of the Adhar card of the Student.
4. Photo copy of the passport of the child and the parents in case of NRI.
5. Photo copy of Caste certificate if applicable (issued by competent authority); original needs to be shown for verification
6.Photocopy of the report card of the last assessment of the current year.
7. Bonafide Certificate (In Case of Pre-Primary Admission)
8.Transfer Certificate in Original (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority)to be submitted after the completion of the current academic year in the existing school. Date of submission would be specified by the school.
9. Health Card (if any)
* It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc… at the time of Registration.
On grant of admission, complete the admission formalities by submitting the prescribed documents and payment of the Term fee.
The student is required to fulfil the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason.
AGE CRITERIA FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
Child must complete 2 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 3 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 4 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 5 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 6 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 7 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 8 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 9 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 10 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 11 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 12 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 13 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.
Child must complete 14 1/2+ years by 31st August 2018.